Interim Report for the Period October 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021
October – December 2021 in Summary
- Net revenue amounted to SEK 573.1 million corresponding to a growth of 193 percent compared to the same period the previous year.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 452.4 million, EBITA amounted to SEK 437.9 million and EBIT amounted to SEK 100.3 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA amounted to SEK 118.1 million. The non-recurring cost items affecting comparability of SEK 334.3 million comprised of SEK 2.1 million of restructure related severance and expenses and a positive amount of SEK 336.4 million in earnout revaluation.
- Net profit amounted to SEK 103.3 million.
- The cash balance amounted to SEK 483.9 million.
- Equity amounted to SEK 4,590.2 million.
Comment from Ji Ham, Acting CEO of EG7:
“EG7 delivered a quarterly all-time high revenue of SEK 573.1 million during the fourth quarter of 2021, corresponding to a growth of 193 percent year-over-year, of which the organic growth was 28 percent. In addition to delivering a strong organic growth, EG7 successfully delivered on its M&A strategy, signing a deal to take over Magic: The Gathering Online. The fourth quarter shows the strength in the group, being able to deliver a strong solid growth. Meanwhile, operational excellence presented the opportunity for us to bring on another great games-as-a-service title.
The fourth quarter represents the strongest part of the year. Even though we managed to deliver organic growth for the quarter, the full year pro forma revenue adjusted for negative currency movement is in line with the previous year. The target for 2022 is to reach a run-rate of SEK 2.0 billion annual net revenue with sustained margins. Starting 2022 the revenue in January came in according to our expectations at SEK 140.6 million, reflecting our group’s first quarter seasonality.”
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Ji Ham, Acting CEO
Phone: +46 70 065 07 53
EG7 is a group of companies within the gaming industry that develops, markets, publishes and distributes PC, console and mobile games to the global gaming market. The company employs 470+ game developers and develops its own original IPs, as well as acts as consultants to other publishers around the world through its game development divisions Daybreak Games, Piranha Games, Toadman Studios, Big Blue Bubble and Antimatter Games. In addition, the group's marketing department Petrol has contributed to the release of 1,500+ titles, of which many are world famous brands such as Call of Duty, Destiny, Dark Souls and Rage. The group's publishing and distribution departments Innova and Sold Out hold expertise in both physical and digital publishing. EG7 is headquartered in Stockholm with approximately 880 employees in 16 offices worldwide.
Nasdaq First North Growth Market Ticker Symbol: EG7
Certified Adviser: Eminova Fondkommission AB, Phone: +46 8 684 211 00
This information is information that Enad Global 7 AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on February 25, 2022 at 6:00am CET.