Interim Report for the Period January 1, 2021 to March 31, 2021
January – March 2021 in Summary
- Total revenue amounted to SEK 346.5 million corresponding to a growth of 112 percent. Net revenue amounted to SEK 303.6 million.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 87.0 million, EBITA amounted to SEK 78.3 million and EBIT amounted to SEK 48.2 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA amounted to SEK 96.0 million.
- Pro forma total revenue for the past 12 months amounted to SEK 2,001 million and adjusted EBITDA to SEK 602 million*.
- Net profit amounted to SEK 17.2 million.
- The cash balance amounted to SEK 904.5 million.
- Equity amounted to SEK 4,482.2 million.
Significant events during the first quarter 2021
- EG7 acquires Innova for approximately SEK 1,104 million with 100% newly issued EG7 shares and completes the acquisition on March 31, 2021. Innova is consolidated as of March 31, 2021 and therefore does not affect the revenue or profit during the first quarter of 2021.
- EG7 completes the acquisition of Piranha and the company is consolidated as of March 1, 2021.
- The group transitions to the accounting standard IFRS and is presented for the first time with this principle in the interim report for the first quarter of 2021.
Comment from Robin Flodin, CEO of EG7:
“During the first quarter, we delivered a total revenue growth of 112%, EBITDA growth of almost 500% and acquired the platform company Innova for SEK 1.1 billion with only newly issued EG7 shares at SEK 113.57 per share. We achieved this even though we focused on consolidating the large acquisitions we made at the end of 2020 during the first quarter of 2021. The second quarter of this year looks even better and we expect high organic growth and consolidation of previous acquisitions.”
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Robin Flodin, CEO
Phone: +46 70 477 06 34
EG7 is a group within the gaming industry that develops, markets, publishes and distributes PC, console and mobile games to the global gaming market. The company has 470+ game developers and develops its own original IPs and is a consultant to other companies worldwide through its game development divisions Daybreak Games, Piranha Games, Toadman Studios, Big Blue Bubble and Antimatter Games. In addition, the group's marketing department Petrol has contributed to the release of 1,500+ titles, many of which are world-famous brands such as Call of Duty, Destiny, Dark Souls and Rage.
Nasdaq First North Growth Market Ticker Symbol: EG7
Certified Adviser: Eminova Fondkommission AB, Phone: +46 8 684 211 00
This information is information that Enad Global 7 AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on May 25, 2021 at 6:30am CEST.
*: Financial figures as if the companies acquired during 2020 and the first quarter of 2021 were included in the group during the period. Note that the pro forma figures have not been reviewed by the company's auditor and should not be considered as an estimate of the group's performance for the next twelve months. The acquisitions of Piranha Games and Innova are included in the pro forma figures. For the quarter's reported revenue and profit figures, Piranha Games is only included as of March 1, 2021 and Innova not at all as they are consolidated as of March 31, 2021.