Enad Global 7 AB (publ): Dimensional Ink Games unveiled the key art and launch date worldwide for DC Universe Online Episode 44: Sins of Black Adam
Episode 44: The Sins of Black Adam for DC Universe Online (DCUO) will launch October 26 on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and later on Nintendo Switch.
In Episode 44: The Sins of Black Adam players will follow Black Adam who has failed twice now to resurrect and rescue his wife Isis from the Underworld. Determined not to fail again, he will enter the Underworld himself to strike a deal with Neron once and for all. But can either be trusted? And what costs might await the living as a result of those who trifle with the dead?
In The Sins of Black Adam, it will be up to players to navigate the dangerous path between good and evil, between life and death, between love and despair.
– The Sins of Black Adam will offer normal and elite versions of all On Duty content, along with level-agnostic event versions available for a limited time.
– The content will include open world missions, with a solo, alert, and two raids.
– The episode will feature DC characters including Black Adam, Shazam, Isis, and more.
– The storyline will include adventures in locations inspired by Egypt and Egyptian myth, including Infernal Kahndaq overrun by the Underworld.
– The episode will launch new player rewards, including gear, styles, and more.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Ji Ham, Acting CEO
Phone: +46 70065 07 53
Fredrik Rüdén, Deputy CEO and CFO
Phone: +46 733 117262
EG7 is a group of companies within the gaming industry that develops, markets, publishes and distributes PC, console and mobile games to the global gaming market. The company employs 470+ game developers and develops its own original IPs, as well as acts as consultants to other publishers around the world through its game development divisions Daybreak Games, Piranha Games, Toadman Studios, Big Blue Bubble and Antimatter Games. In addition, the group's marketing department Petrol has contributed to the release of 1,500+ titles, of which many are world famous brands such as Call of Duty, Destiny, Dark Souls and Rage. The group's publishing and distribution departments Innova and Sold Out hold expertise in both physical and digital publishing. EG7 is headquartered in Stockholm with approximately 880 employees in 16 offices worldwide.
Nasdaq First North Growth Market Ticker Symbol: EG7
Certified Adviser: Eminova Fondkommission AB, Phone: +46 8 684 211 00
This information is information that Enad Global 7 AB (publ) is not obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. However, the information is of importance to communicate to the company's interested parties.